CHATTANOOGA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
Chattanooga motorcycle accident lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson dedicate and focus their legal practice on individuals who have suffered serious personal injury and families of loved ones who have died as a result of another’s negligence. Our motorcycle lawyers specialize in catastrophic injuries such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, caused by tractor trailer and motorcycle accidents. Ferguson & Ferguson fights for people who have suffered serious personal injuries in motorcycle accidents. Together, Chattanooga injury attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson have more than 40 years of collective experience. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS to all motorcycle accident victims. If you are unable to come to our office, we can visit you at your home or hospital room. We also offer the only Lowest Fee Guarantee in Tennessee.Call now. Call 1-800-752-1998. We are here to help.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Chattanooga
Thousands are injured each year in motorcycle accidents in Tennessee. There are various causes of a Cullman motorcycle crash including:
- Driver fatigue: Those with disrupted sleep and those that drive commercially for a living are at a higher risk of suffering from driver fatigue. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, sleep deprivation has an effect on driving similar to impaired driving. Slow reaction time, ability to make sound decisions and falling asleep behind the wheel are signs of sleep deprived driving.
- Weather and road conditions: The seasons bring challenges to roadways across the country. Fog, ice, floods, snow and heavy winds create driving hazards and limit visibility for safe driving. Additionally, poor road conditions contribute to accidents because drivers have less time to slow down to prevent a crash.
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving: Hundreds are killed each year in accidents involving alcohol and drugs in Tennessee.
What to do After A Chattanooga Motorcycle Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- rental car expenses,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- medical bills,
- time away from work,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Damage to helmet, gloves, etc.
- Motorcycle Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- Locations near you.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
At Ferguson & Ferguson, we encourage potential clients and their loved ones to contact us soon after an accident. We offer a free consultation to all potential accident clients. In your case evaluation, an attorney will review the facts of your case, answer your legal questions and assess whether or not you have a valid claim for your injuries. Many of our motorcycle and automobile clients contact on referral from friends and relatives. Our Chattanooga, Tennessee motorcycle attorneys are ready to work for you. You will be in good hands with our team of motorcycle injury lawyers.Our accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we can make arrangements to visit you at your home or hospital. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
401 Lee Street, Suite 607A
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Tennessee: