HUNTSVILLE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Deccatur AL Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured or killed in a motorcycle accident in Huntsville or Decatur, Alabama? Are the bills piling up, and the insurance company is giving you the run around? Do you have questions? As experienced motorcycle lawyers, we understand how being out of work and without transportation, and having unpaid medical bills can effect you. Motorcycle injury attorney Randy W. Ferguson is here to help. We offer a no obligation, FREE CONSULTATION to all motorcycle accident victims. We also offer the only LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE in Alabama. If you are unable to come to our office, we can visit you at your home or hospital room. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Causes of Alabama Motorcycle Accidents
Some of the many causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Accidents with distracted, intoxicated or fatigued drivers who didn’t see or stop for the motorcycle
- Accidents caused by drivers who are speeding and who lose control of their vehicle or who are unable to stop in time before hitting a motorcyclist
- Accidents resulting from drivers who fail to yield the right-of-way to motorcycle riders when the rules of the road require him or her to yield
- Motorcycle crashes resulting from drivers who misjudge the speed of a motorcycle rider or who do not accurately judge the distance between their car and the motorcycle
- Crashes caused by drivers who don’t see a motorcycle rider
- Accidents caused by tailgating drivers
- Defects in the motorcycle itself
- Driver error
- High blood alcohol levels are a major problem among motorcycle operators.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
When a motorcycle accident occurs and results in serious injuries, the victim almost always has to go through extensive medical treatments and procedures. Most motorcycle accident victims suffer from head injuries, which in turn can be extremely costly and time-consuming. If brain damage occurs as well, the victim’s life may altered in a significant way.
Other common injuries stemming from Alabama motorcycle accidents include:
- Road rash
- Bone fractures
- Spinal cord injuries
- Pelvic damage
What to do After A Alabama Motorcycle Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- medical bills,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- time away from work,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Full and Just Compensation for Alabama Motorcycle Accident Victims
If you have been injured in a Huntsville or Decatur, Alabama motorcycle accident, or if you have lost someone you love in a deadly crash, you may be entitled to compensation for damages. The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced Alabama motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Existing medical bills
- Future Medical Expenses
- Lost Wages
- Future Lost Income
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Special equipment to accommodate disabilities
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical and/or mental impairment
- Property Damage
- Lost earning capacity
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your personal injury claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- You talk to attorneys, not paralegals or secretaries
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Serving all of Alabama
We have offices conveniently located in Huntsville and Decatur, Alabama. An attorney can meet with you at our Decatur or Huntsville office locations or arrange to meet you at your home or hospital, or any other convenient location. If you need a motorcycle wreck lawyer in Alabama, call us today.
Free Consultations/Never a Fee Unless We Win
Whether you are seeking motorcycle accident lawyers in Huntsville, Decatur or Cullman, Alabama or anywhere else, you need an attorney who knows the local courts, the local rules relating to compensation claims and who also has experience that he or she can tell you about. You do not need a billboard or television attorney from Birmingham or Montgomery who has no clue where the courthouse is located. We start all motorcycle accident cases with a free attorney consultation, either over the phone, at our office, or at your home or hospital room. There is absolutely no obligation and we will provide you with clear, honest advice. At the motorcycle injury law firm of Ferguson & Ferguson, all of our cases are handled on a contingency fee arrangement, sometimes known as a no win, no fee arrangement. If we represent you, we will not charge any up-front retainers or fees. We advance all costs on your behalf, and we are only paid if and when a settlement or verdict is reached. In the event we represent you and are unable to recover a verdict or settlement, you will owe nothing. We represent victims of motorcycle accidents throughout the state of Alabama, including Huntsville, Hartselle, Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Decatur, and Tuscaloosa. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call now 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
401 Lee Street, Suite 607A
Decatur, AL 35601
Our motorcycle accident lawyers serve every city and town in the State of Alabama.